From the LBRY Inc. FAQ about the case:
* The SEC is not alleging fraud.
* LBRY Inc conducted no Initial Coin Offering (ICO).
* LBRY Inc did not breach any fiduciary duties.
* LBRY Inc at no time indicated that LBRY Credits were an investment, and consistently discouraged purchasing Credits for this purpose.
* LBRY Inc did not sell any tokens until after they could be used on a functional network, a previously stated key element by the SEC in how they assess token transactions.
The social network of the future: No ads, no corporate surveillance, ethical design, and decentralization! Own your data with Mastodon!